Six months ago, I made a public vow to get myself back in shape down to the cellular level. How am I doing? Honestly, I am not where I wanted to be. I did make some behavior changes. I started working out 4 days a week doing mostly power yoga with instruction from my favorite [...]
eNews & Updates
Subscribe to Confabulicious.com by Email.
- How to Help Teens Recognize and Tame Perfectionism
- My Top 9 Excuses For Not Being Around Much Lately (Part 3…)
- My Top 9 Excuses for Not Being Around Much Lately (Part 2)
- My Top 9 Excuses for Not Being around Much Lately (Part 1)
- How Little We Know, How Eager to Learn—Life Lessons from Sir John Marks Templeton.
Most Popular Posts
- What’s Your One Thing?
- 50 Essential Survival Tools for an Emergency in Your Home, Car or Outdoors.
- Have You Become Invisible?
- 5 Reasons to Make Your Health and Fitness a Priority in 2011
- This List of Top 10 Blogs by Women Might Change Your Life.
- Understanding the Normalcy Bias Could Save Your Life.
- Woman in Mid-Forties Dreams Only of the Nissan Cube.
- How to Create an Annual Homeschooling Plan in 3 Easy Steps.
- The Economy is So Bad That...
- Seven Things to Do on a Romantic Getaway with Your Husband!
- Insights on Women and Blogging.
- A Love Letter to My Son as He Becomes a Man!
Help Me Keep Improving This Blog!
Follow me with Google
Follow Me With Blogfrog.com
Come Visit My BlogFrog Community
RECIPROCAL LINKS TO OTHER FABULOUS WEBSITES
Gain Exposure For Your Blog and Meet Other Bloggers!